Technology Solutions Partners – More than meets the eye.
EVTF was formed out of the shear will to provide healthcare organizations with the IT support that we ourselves desperately needed when working in our respective hospitals. There were plenty of vendor solutions to choose from; but most were not affordable.
We’ve devised a way for these services to become available to even the smallest of healthcare organizations. By collaborating on behalf of those hospitals participating in our program, we can consolidate and manage the support needs to the appropriate resource when escalation is necessary. Or if your needs are more in the planning and decision making, we can refer you to those partners as well.
We’ve chosen these partners for two key reasons:
1- Solid expertise with a proven track record in healthcare IT
2- Delivering value at a price their competition isn’t going to beat
Our current solutions partners are listed below and we continue to evaluate and source additional value-added-solutions partners every day. I encourage you to visit their sites and learn more about their offerings.
Billie Jo White
Owner / Principal
- WCA, Inc. – Southwick, MA.
- See Risk Assessment vendor list
- The Knowlton Group – Somers, CT.
- Castle Systems, Inc. – Cheshire, CT.
- Tri-Delta Resources – Canandaguia, NY
- Dell-MSG ( J-Site) – the Greater Boston area
- Elite Leaders – Long Beach , CA
* The “Partners” reference is our way of letting you know that we’ve done business with or endorse utilization of these organizations. When you do business with EVTG.org, you get more than another top vendor provided service, you get a “partner” you can count on.
~85 Crestwood Terrace, Albany, NY 12203
EVTF, LLC A WOSB in upstate NY .
Serving the immediate IT needs of Clinicians across the U.S.
ACA – Affordable Care Act response (D.R. DR Disaster Recovery Business Continuity IT I.T. )
Support -Healthcare – I.T. – Clinicians – Helpdesk – Technology –
Meditech Epic Cerner McKesson
Free support / Free help / Free training – for qualified healthcare organizations